CoolioD1

87TH ACADEMY AWARDS CEREMONY DISCUSSION THREAD AAAHHH! | Discuss It Live Here

Will he able to shoot that? I know it starts filming shortly, but between The Elephant Man and that Wet Hot American Summer revival on Netflix that will be out this summer, he's going to be quite busy the next few months.

No idea, to be honest. His schedule does seem a bit crowded but it's listed as a 2015 release. There's a high chance it gets postponed. He also has quite a few others projects this year, but none sound really Oscar worthy.

• Like 1

Will he able to shoot that? I know it starts filming shortly, but between The Elephant Man and that Wet Hot American Summer revival on Netflix that will be out this summer, he's going to be quite busy the next few months.

Joy is set for release in December. 

• Like 1

I know, but the movie hasn't started filming yet. Given how busy his schedule looks to be the next few months, there's a good chance Cooper will have to drop out unless they can work something out.

maybe, but actors have done it before, how many films if he suppose to film this year?

• Like 1

There's a chance he gets in next year as well, if Joy turns out to be somewhat good.

There hasn t been a confirmation about Cooper s involvement in Joy. Shooting is starting and if he ends up doing something, it may be a little cameo.

• Like 1

maybe, but actors have done it before, how many films if he suppose to film this year?

He's currently in The Elephant Man on Broadway for at least another month I think, and he'll be shooting the Netflix series reunion of the cult hit Wet Hot American Summer that will start streaming over the summer. And he'll be busy promoting the Cameron Crowe film in May. He might have one other movie that's supposed to start filming later this year.

• Like 1