LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

When has Hemsworth ever been considered the weak link? He's been praised in just about everything, save his ridiculous accent in Snow White

I don't even know what you're talking about at this point

Actually, he was considered a weak link in Rush and Cabin in the Woods, and Red Dawn as a movie was just a joke period. 

Hey now! I'm not the one who's given these movies these titles. I wish I was, but I'm not.

I'm still confused but it's ok.

eta: Never Mind. I saw you edited my post. You're right. Apologies. :)

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

By 'vanilla ron howard biopic #362' I mean that it's the 362nd time Ron Howard has taken someones life and made it as uninteresting as he possibly can, not the 362nd movie made about the life of Opie.

wtf are you saying? 

Actually, he was considered a weak link in Rush and Cabin in the Woods, and Red Dawn as a movie was just a joke period. 

He was playing generic jock in Cabin and Red Dawn was garbage all-around, he did it before he got his big break. That's like bringing up House at the End of the Street when talking about Jennifer Lawrence

He was in no way considered a weak link in Rush, read literally any review for the movie and you'll see praise for both him and Bruhl. Bruhl had the showier role and was tremendous but Hemsworth more than held his own

• Like 3

I think this huge breakout of Sniper puts the pessimistic theory aside that the box office is on a permanent regression. If a movie looks appealing to audiences they'll still gonna turn out in droves to it no matter which month it is.

I have a feeling 50 Shades will be even bigger than Sniper's already gigantic OW. Plus, there's room for breakouts throughout the year. So I agree that if studios start spreading appealing films throughout the year, ticket sales just might increase a little

• Like 1

Evans can't even get himself in relevant movies. That is the truth. Hemsworth is in a lot of stuff coming out soon.

Like what? What movies have Evans lost and Hemsworth gained? And don't forget, Evans is one of them actors who doesn't really want to be in them big movies, likes to stick to the indies. 

I'm still confused but it's ok.

eta: Never Mind. I saw you edited my post. You're right. Apologies. :)

I wish I could like this post, but I'm out of likes. :(

Thanks though. No problem.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1