terrestrial

Weekend Chappie - 13.35M | Focus - 10.01M | 2nd Best Exotic Marigold - 8.54M | Unfinished Business - 4.77M

Mockingjay: Part 1 is pretty underrated here. I think people use the split book excuse to overlook some its more interesting themes.

Who cares about themes, it lacked any entertainment. 

• Like 2

Probably, but Cooper's performance is super overrated here. He's pretty by-the-numbers in Sniper. SLP is still his best acting yet. At least MJ1 has PSH and J-Law delivering good as usual.

However, I do think they're both mediocre films so... eh

No, JLAW acted good however her character  was annoying and illogical to the extreme.

Not hating on the film, but after CF...the thing went south.

Edited by Lordmandeep

MJ1 was one of the more horrible films I saw last year.

AS was the second best film of last year imo.

AS has some flaws, but its a film I will and audiences will remember for some time 

Mockingjay: Part 1 is pretty underrated here. I think people use the split book excuse to overlook some its more interesting themes.

It has themes I guess, though nothing particularly intelligently expressed. need a little more than that to be a good movie. In fact the themes of american sniper are more fascinating to me in their obliqueness. 

Edited by cooliod1
  • Like 1

No, JLAW acted good however her character  was annoying and illogical to the extreme.

Not hating on the film, but after CF...the thing went south.

She selfish, what you expect from Katniss?

• Like 1

Katniss in that movie was so nothing.

|What about Peeta..!!!! WAAHHHHHHHHHHH "

Shrugs*  Wouldn't surprise me one bit how people react when their love ones are taken or kidnapped and blame it on law enforcement or government for not doing enough.  Anyways back to the movie, it was pretty much half the book so can't wait for Part 2.