baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

LOL!  Baumer's post in the SOTM 5 thread just got me thinking about SOTM 3. MM2 is totally going to win the best legs question, isn't it? Going by the weekend estimates, its already at a 2.4 multiple and is likely to cruise, in its completely failing fashion, to a 3.5 and probably a 4.

Speaking of which, we can answer almost, but not quite, answer all of the SOTM 3 questions now:

What will have the best OW (this will include any 5 day openings): Inside Out

What will have the best total? Inside Out

What will have the best opening day? Inside Out

What will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? Inside Out, ok, this one I'm only about 80% sure is correct. Anyone?

What will have the best legs (multiplier...note, multiplier will count from a three day OW only)? Not sure yet. Could be Inside Out (currently 2.7), Spy (currently 3.4) or Magic Mike 2 (currently 2.3)

What will have the smallest opening weekend? Dope

What will have the smallest opening day? Dope

Name at least two films that will make more than 150 mill (if you do not think there will be two, that can be your answer as well) Inside Out, San Andreas and nothing else is going to make it (sorry to Spy and Terminator, its just not going to happen).

Edited by Wrath

Speaking of which, we can answer almost, but not quite, answer all of the SOTM 3 questions now:

What will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? Inside Out, ok, this one I'm only about 80% sure is correct. Anyone?

What will have the best legs (multiplier...note, multiplier will count from a three day OW only)? Not sure yet. Could be Inside Out (currently 2.7), Spy (currently 3.4) or Magic Mike 2 (currently 2.3)

Name at least two films that will make more than 150 mill (if you do not think there will be two, that can be your answer as well) Inside Out, San Andreas and nothing else is going to make it (sorry to Spy and Terminator, its just not going to happen).

So I got my 3 right.

I think I am the only one who got all of that SOTM right as long as IO gets best legs. :rofl: Edited by Empire Out