CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Honestly, what's wrong with Paul Balrt? I'm looking forward to.it

Paul Blart is dumb comedy, I remember liking it when I was 10, but it isn't a "good" movie IMO.

I should watch it again, and see how my tastes have changed...

Afraid there might be a huge drop in store for Fast 7 today. Theater is dead and it starts in 20

My theater was the opposite.  Noon, 12:30 and 1 pm all about half full.  Busy for that time of day.

Paul Blart makes my list of 100 stupidest films ever made.

• Like 1

Paul Blart is dumb comedy, I remember liking it when I was 10, but it isn't a "good" movie IMO.

I should watch it again, and see how my tastes have changed...

It's incredibly dumb, but it's enjoyably dumb, IMO

It's like Pacific Rim, I can't tell you anything that bwas well done in Pacific Rim but after I saw it I walked out of the theater and though, “I enjoyed that."

i can't understand how some websites about box office can make this kind of predictions. Don´t they know how movies perform at easter? almost every movie will fall on saturday from friday (FF7 for sure, it won´t increase fro Friday)

Projected Estimates for the Top Ten (Three-Day)
Projected
Rank
Film
Estimated Gross
1 Furious 7 152.3 2 Home 39.2 3 Get Hard 15.0 4 Cinderella 13.0 5 The Divergent Series: Insurgent 12.9 6 It Follows 2.8 7 Kingsman: The Secret Service 2.5 8 Woman in Gold 2.0 9 Do You Believe? 1.7 10 The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 1.6

Afraid there might be a huge drop in store for Fast 7 today. Theater is dead and it starts in 20

Around here business probably won't be that great tonight just about everyone is going to be watching the Wisconsin game

I won't be surprised if Fast 7 does 40-45M today and no more.

Edited by CJohn

I'm not 16 for another 22 days

Really, you are still 15? Birthday on April 26? Fun Sunday is coming heh? Let me guess, you are gonna see Paul Blart 2 with your friends? :lol: 

• Like 1

i can't understand how some websites about box office can make this kind of predictions. Don´t they know how movies perform at easter? almost every movie will fall on saturday from friday (FF7 for sure, it won´t increase fro Friday)

Projected Estimates for the Top Ten (Three-Day)
Projected

Rank

Film
Estimated Gross
1 Furious 7 152.3 2 Home 39.2 3 Get Hard 15.0 4 Cinderella 13.0 5 The Divergent Series: Insurgent 12.9 6 It Follows 2.8 7 Kingsman: The Secret Service 2.5 8 Woman in Gold 2.0 9 Do You Believe? 1.7 10 The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 1.6

You're lowballing it though

Maybe it'll just be Dom working on cars for two hours. No action, no stunts, just him fixing up cars and test driving them down the street while talking to himself philosophically.

So Drive meets a McConaughey Lincoln commercial.

• Like 2

Really, you are still 15? Birthday on April 26? Fun Sunday is coming heh? Let me guess, you are gonna see Paul Blart 2 with your friends? :lol:

Yeah; as for the plans for seeing Paul Blart the date isn't set in stone but we might are it on my birthday.

Yeah; as for the plans for seeing Paul Blart the date isn't set in stone but we might are it on my birthday.

I guess there isn't really anything opening in April that would be cool for a birthday. Not curious to check out Unfriended? 

This has to be the most shocking opening day number ever. It seriously beat all of the Potters except DH2?! INSANE

And yea...death helped like crazy. That's not something to discuss, really. It's so obvious.

• Like 1