CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

obviously it wasn't the main factor but clearly maximizing gender appeal can make a big difference.

why do people get so worked up when i bring up even the slightest mention of ~sjw topics~ having an actual effect on the movie industry

paramount's future is looking so bad rn outside of transformers. they NEED to reboot a live action atla series, it could be huge os with the right cg 3d spectacle + good reviews + china

Yeah they should rebout Atla, they realy have to. They should make 6 movies instead of 3, pick a good director and make sure the CGI i great. If they do I am sure they ll get good money for it. 

why do people get so worked up when i bring up even the slightest mention of ~sjw topics~ having an actual effect on the movie industry

I also agree that they should have beter gender difirentation, just like they need to appeal to more age classes. Getting more womens to you movies is great. It's a bigger public so more money.

That said, I can't imagine how anyone who does like some fun at the movies could hate Fast Five or this installment. They are just too much fun.

It's interesting though, the last 3 F&F movies have gone bigger, crazier, flashier and more bonkers with their stunts while the last 3 Bond movies look to be going smaller and more focused with theirs, and both series are seeing box office expansions. Just shows that one formula doesn't fit all.

• Like 1

The Brazilian Job... LMFAO. How long has that thing being rumored?

The problem for The Brazilian Job is that another series has already pulled a pretty good Brazilian job.

• Like 1

I read this review of this movie at World of KJ and this reviewer said that the stunts are beginning to become a little too over the top and that Vin Diesel is seen as invincible in these movies without so much as a mark or blemish..

So is he right????

We've been discussing this for about two years.  :)

He is right but it doesn't bother me. I want them to top themselves. Maybe not make Vin Diesel such an indestructible force, but I still want to see him doing crazy shit.