CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

walking dead is so fucking dumb and bad and boring and dumb. And it's also pretty dumb. and boring.

my 2 cents.

omg my roommate is annoying as fuck. He has lived here 6 months and has watched every season 3 times since then. I can't take it anymore. He also compares every single movie/song/joke/food to Walking Dead.

• Like 1

Is the fact that they always kill off the black guy whenever they get a new black guy supposed to be running gag on that show? I heard they did it again recently.

Yes, they did :rofl: When I found out I couldn't stop laughing :lol: 

omg my roommate is annoying as fuck. He has lived here 6 months and has watched every season 3 times since then. I can't take it anymore. He also compares every single movie/song/joke/food to Walking Dead.

He compares FOOD with THE WALKING DEAD?!  :mellow:

Edited by CJohn

Time to wrap up the off-topic stuff, the grown-ups are here.

BUT INTO THE STORM ISN'T OVER YET!!! And I am watching Lucy next.

Err hmmm, I mean, numbers are on the first page on the first post boss. I tried to stop our members multiple times. They didn't listen to me  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Felicity Jones and Rebecca Hall ended up getting edited out of their "much bigger and more important in the script" roles in TASM2 and IM3. At least Jones will be seen in Rogue One next year. Rebecca Hall's character was supposed to be one of the main villains in IM3, she was basically a cameo in the final movie.

FUN FACT: The main villain of Iron Man has only ever appeared on one page of a Marvel Comic, before killing himself off.