CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Gone Girl seems like the perfect birthday trip to me.

Gravity and Gone Girl were good treats these last couple of years, but historically my weekend has been downright terrible. I remember seeing that movie Good Boy for my 10th birthday, yall remember that mess? :lol:

And I saw Dane Cooks Employee of the Month for my 13th...

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Gravity and Gone Girl were good treats these last couple of years, but historically my weekend has been downright terrible. I remember seeing that movie Good Boy for my 10th birthday, yall remember that mess? :lol:

And I saw Dane Cooks Employee of the Month for my 13th...

I feel for you, my birthday is the same time frame. I've never really done a movie for my birthday until recently because early October choices usually suck. It's not as bad as September or August birthdays.

I envy May, June, and July birthdays.

• Like 1

I've sat through two of these F&F movies and both were torturously terrible. Am I missing something about this franchise?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Box Office is alive and kicking, but F&F...? really? I'm probably getting old.

Which ones were they?

Damn, dat Interstellar birthday watch

Did a double feature with it and Big Hero 6 a day after my birthday. It was an awesome birthday weekend indeed.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

My best birthday movie was when I was bored and decided to watch the new Keanu Reeves movie I knew nothing about on April 1, 1999.

Don't you love it when that happens?  You see a movie that you have no real interest in and then BAM!!!!!

• Like 3

Don't you love it when that happens?  You see a movie that you have no real interest in and then BAM!!!!!

That happens alot with me, but at home. Movies I didnt give a chance in theaters I see on Redbox or Netflix and im like "oh my GAWD."

• Like 2

Don't you love it when that happens? You see a movie that you have no real interest in and then BAM!!!!!

Hell yeah I do. Especially that film in July 2007 that I only saw cause my cousins wanted to go...

Edited by Ethan Hunt

That happens alot with me, but at home. Movies I didnt give a chance in theaters I see on Redbox or Netflix and im like "oh my GAWD."

Recently that happened to me with Drinking Buddies.  Check it out.

• Like 1

Recently that happened to me with Drinking Buddies. Check it out.

I dont think ive given DWA enough credit. I skipped Gascar 3 and Peabody but had good fun with them at home. Decided to give Home a chance just off the cuff and it was a great surprise as well.

Edited by Jandrew