MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Estimates: Age of Adaline - 13.4M; Furious 7 - 18.3M; Ex Machina - 5.4M | Avengers - 201.2M OS OW (55% markets)

What has happened to Nikki?

She has to honor a non compete clause in her contract. So no box office from her for a while. Deadline has no competition so the will do as they please.

I thought Blake Lively was pretty good in Age of Adaline. I like the way she spoke and carried herself, like someone who's not really of this time. Acting-wise the guy from Game of Thrones who plays her love interest was weakest. But the movie really comes alive when Harrison Ford appears. I wish it had focused more on them. And I wish it had been less stupid. That awful V.O. narration just wouldn't let me get lost in the silliness of it all. STOP EXPLAINING EVERYTHING with scientific "facts"! I'm never gonna believe it. It would have been a much better movie if it had treated the audience with intelligence and allowed us to discover Adaline's secrets ourselves, piece by piece, like the puzzle that she is. 

A24's EX MACHINA exploded in wide release with $5.4M in 1,255 theaters--$4,336 per. Total is now $6.9M.

This is going to be A24's biggest hit.

• Like 1

She has to honor a non compete clause in her contract. So no box office from her for a while. Deadline has no competition so the will do as they please.

Until when is this? And do you remember Mason during the BOM days lol?