Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Now you know why BKB. Various reasons.  But it all boils down to agendas. We all have them in one form or another.

I don't know why, but I just imagined you sitting by your computer and feeling really bored. 

Well considering you have a way to go til it starts??

I will say it is now 65% full. People are still coming in. Well see before 7pm. 20 mins to go.

I will say it is now 65% full. People are still coming in. Well see before 7pm. 20 mins to go.

LOL In my showing people were walking around in groups trying to find seats at 7pm.  I'm like just because there are tickets left doesn't mean they will all be together.

• Like 1

I said a few times that I wish to experience what you guys did during TA weekend back in '12 with AoU this time.

Yeah, I take that all back.

It is tough to recreate because the negativity against TA was so great. So many people were dismissive of it. Then, Nikki started with her "Not a Record" campaign.

I didn't even have an account here yet. I was just lurking. It was only after the miraculous TA OW result that I decided to join this place.

i think the greatest heroes of all time finally on the big screen and great traliers make bvs supes far more likely to blow past 200-230m ow. superman has fans for nearly 85yrs and then yur adding bats and ww. forget about it.

sws fans go back only 38 yrs in comparison

There's been one movie with Cavill and none with Affleck

If WB wanted 200-240M locked, they could've gone after Bale. Would that be a good creative decision? IDK, but it would've been a much better financial decision

There's been one movie with Cavill and none with Affleck

Ah, thanks, I had completely forgotten Cavill's name. I'd been trying to think of it for the last 5 minutes.

Suffice it to say, nobody cares about him.

I said a few times that I wish to experience what you guys did during TA weekend back in '12 with AoU this time.

Yeah, I take that all back.

No chance, I would ever take back that experience. Amount of chaos that ensued when Rth posted 80M was shocking and when it was started to die down, he came in with 70M Saturday. Also, who can forget Sunday. People thought Disney would fudge Sunday to make sure it hit 200M guess what no fudging needed, it bludgeoned past that number. That weekend was when Rth's legend started and off course "Not a Record" line by Nikki. This time a lot more negativity, with TA1 everyone was just stunned that numbers could get that high. TA1 was just huge party compared this weekend. We're comparing apples and oranges, really.  

Edited by druv10