Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I was busy most of early Saturday, I can only imagine what kind of meltdowns happened with a 12-15M drop from early estimate. I bet Noctis' was happy OD record is still safe.  :lol:

Noctis'  meltdown and subsequent victory taunts will go down in forums history as the most entertaining set of posts anyone has ever made. So will BKB and Fullbuster's steadfast refusal to accept that the OD was 85M, and Kal saying that the news was saying that the OD was 105M.

Edited by grim22

Also for the fight dont think of 3 million buys.

Almost everyone I know who watched it or hosted a party got a free stream as well. 

With the internet age audience was bigger then 3 million buys.

Yeah, technology today is a lot better than 2007 Mayweather/De La Hoya during SM3's weekend. Internet speeds across the board are a lot faster and the streaming sites seem to be more widely available. I'm glad I didn't pay for this MayPac fight. The boxers and promoters stole a lot of money from people for what amounted to a dancing show.

So tomorrow it can also drop heavily ala DH2.

NBA Finals Game 7 with 2 big markets, The Derby, and of course the biggest boxing fight in the last 15 years.

:P

• Like 5

Fuck I didn't know boxing was that popular

It isn't. This was literally boxing's last remaining dream match. There is nothing else left in boxing short of a time machine getting us Ali in his prime versus Tyson in his prime.

• Like 1

It isn't. This was literally boxing's last remaining dream match. There is nothing else left in boxing short of a time machine getting us Ali in his prime versus Tyson in his prime.

I'd pay $100 to watch that.

Tyson [bR] was the last time really watched boxing.

Oh wow, didn't pay attention to the numbers till now. 187M? That's disappointing. Looks like our forum has a field day with that considering the number of pages lol.

Still very much looking forward to the rest of its run. Hopeful for some nice recovery :)

They need another Tyson to come along. Mayweather talks a lot of trash and is a woman beater in real life, but his boxing style is boring as shit. The bad thing with Tyson was he could knock people out in 15 seconds, but he could also give you Ear Gate with Holyfield...the sport has been downhill ever since that peak controversy.

Oh wow, didn't pay attention to the numbers till now. 187M? That's disappointing. Looks like our forum has a field day with that considering the number of pages lol.

Still very much looking forward to the rest of its run. Hopeful for some nice recovery :)

What'chu talking about.

We goin' past 187. The recovery begins NOW

• Like 3

(and really, if you want to be serious about complaints than we should demand that studios be forced to show us ticket sales-but that would greatly diminish the fun of tracking Box Office)

No it wouldn't.

They need another Tyson to come along. Mayweather talks a lot of trash and is a woman beater in real life, but his boxing style is boring as shit. The bad thing with Tyson was he could knock people out in 15 seconds, but he could also give you Ear Gate with Holyfield...the sport has been downhill ever since that peak controversy.

• Like 1

What'chu talking about.

We goin' past 187. The recovery begins NOW

Really? That's good then. I gotta catch up on this thread I guess.

After my matinee AoU rewatch, I've been at a party all evening so didn't notice the title till now.

Really? That's good then. I gotta catch up on this thread I guess.

After my matinee AoU rewatch, I've been at a party all evening so didn't notice the title till now.

Well unless RTH has been stripped of his powers, and deemed unworthy by his father, and his father before him, yes, it should go up.

• Like 1