Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

My favorite thing about that movie is how its ENTIRE plot is undone with the time-travel thing :rofl: And the way Gemma Arterton's character being forced to marry a guy she no longer knows is supposed to be a happy ending

And Trevor Slattery :wub:

• Like 1

Well, if you're at the Palladium, you may as well drive up I-10 to Boerne!

It's way cheaper and nowhere near as busy as the Palladium. It's only 11 screens, but the IDX is nice, the seats are extremely nice. Mr. Santiko's right hand lady came by one time because they heard so much about those seats!

Plus, $1 hot dogs!

• Like 2

And Trevor Slattery :wub:

lol, his character burns his hands when he was murdering a guy. And instead of wearing gloves, he just walks around with the incriminating evidence easy to spot

That movie :rofl:

• Like 2

lol, his character burns his hands when he was murdering a guy. And instead of wearing gloves, he just walks around with the incriminating evidence easy to spot

That movie :rofl:

Also had ostrich races!

I think we all need to do a rewatch. Jake Gyllenhaal is one of the top actors of our time right now, and he did this splendid film.

• Like 2

Different theater then. Kingwood was pretty normal most of the time and could fit in with some basic trends and stuff.

Corpus Christi on the other hand is a fucking mess. It's all over the place.

No kidding. 40% increase on Sunday is insane, regardless of the issues on Saturday night. :lol:

• Like 1

There was someone else in that Prince of Persia thread that was a character too, wasn't there? Shay's arch nemesis? Kept calling it something...help me out here.

LonePirate, I don't remember what he called it tho

• Like 1

My favorite thing about that movie is how its ENTIRE plot is undone with the time-travel thing :rofl: And the way Gemma Arterton's character being forced to marry a guy she no longer knows is supposed to be a happy ending

I hope you aren't being sarcastic; I think the time travel ending is the only good part of Prince of Persia, lol

LonePirate, I don't remember what he called it tho

Wait, wasn't he the one who loathe the Thor franchise with a passion, too?

Looks like west Covina added some shows. They got 4 shows at 11pm. :lol:

rightly so looking at 150% increase over Sat and I thought theatres that jumped 30,50,60% over was impressive

Edited by RthWillSeeYouNow
  • Like 12

People thinking $54 million are insane. That would be a 5ish% drop in May.

$51 or $52 million sounds like the max. Which is plenty good considering the "disappointment" we've been through this weekend