Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Possibly a dumb question, but does anyone know how the money from the Avengers/Age of Ultron double features gets divvied up? Is it like the drive-in double features, where they both get the money added to their totals, is it split, or does it all go to Ultron?

There is real money then there is accounting money.

My understanding is that it goes to both.

Possibly a dumb question, but does anyone know how the money from the Avengers/Age of Ultron double features gets divvied up? Is it like the drive-in double features, where they both get the money added to their totals, is it split, or does it all go to Ultron?

Yeah i was hoping for it to count someway towards TA, and have it inch toward that Titanic #2 all-time spot. If Titanic never had that 3D re-release, TA would be #2 all-time Dom :/

Edited by jse

Yeah i was hoping for it to count someway towards TA, and have it inch toward that Titanic #2 all-time spot. If Titanic never had that 3D re-release, TA would be #2 all-time Dom :/

I'm so glad titanic had that re-release. It's only a shame that it didn't make enough to stay number 1.

I'm so glad titanic had that re-release. It's only a shame that it didn't make enough to stay number 1.

Avatar and Titanic are both pretty bad.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

realised hadn't posted Sun, this is what rough worked out while ago

AOU 51, FF7 1.9,AOA 1.6, Pb 1.6,home 1.1

LA def had substantial increase after huge decrease on Sat, see if 51 improves or not and then what actuals come in at

• Like 26

realised hadn't posted Sun, this is what rough worked out while ago

AOU 51, FF7 1.9,AOA 1.6, Pb 1.6,home 1.1

LA def had substantial increase after huge decrease on Sat, see if 51 improves or not and then what actuals come in at

Thanks Rth.... long weekend for you.

Anyone have what the increase over the titles estimate is with Rth's number?

Titanic is a lot of things but I don't think bad is one of them. As for avatar, it isn't bad either but still not as good as titanic.

I'm personally a meh on Titanic. I don't think i've seen the whole thing, just bits and pieces here and there. But with that presumably final rth update, i'm turning in. g'night folks

Thanks Rth.... long weekend for you.

Anyone have what the increase over the titles estimate is with Rth's number?

Total is at 192.68M going by BOM's Fri and Sat #'s

Edit: also thanks to rth!

Edited by jse

Total is at 192.68M going by BOM's Fri and Sat #'s

Edit: also thanks to rth!

Thanks.

Why am I disappointed in a 193 OW?

No Preview record.

No OD record.

No 100 OD

No OW record.

No 200 OW

Screw Disney laughing all the way to the bank.

I need milestones to feel progess and nobody remembers 2nd place

Edited by AndyLL
  • Like 2