Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

While waiting for updates I'd like to mention this is my 3 year anniversary at these forums.

I found the forum on Avengers opening weekend after seeing the movie.

I had never had a crazy movie experience like that since TPM and wanted see if that was the experience everywhere.

Amazing and fun weekend.

• Like 9

With a $100 million OD even being considerably conservative with the rest of the weekend there is no way this misses $220 million.

BKB is a goddamn prophet.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nGy3ar9-Nc 

I thought it was such a disappointment we didn't get the Marvel fanfare with this one; just got an odd cut of the Avengers theme...

While waiting for updates I'd like to mention this is my 3 year anniversary at these forums.

I found the forum on Avengers opening weekend after seeing the movie.

I had never had a crazy movie experience like that since TPM and wanted see if that was the experience everywhere.

Amazing and fun weekend.

Looks like I started posting 3 days after you did. I think I started lurking probably the morning of Friday opening weekend, curious about how its midnights box-office and accidentally googled my way onto the forums. I would re-read that OW/2WE/3WE thread even months afterwards just to reminisce about the epicness of those weekends  :lol:

• Like 1

With a $100 million OD even being considerably conservative with the rest of the weekend there is no way this misses $220 million.

BKB is a goddamn prophet.

Not really. That's not far off from my prediction and should have been most predictions, I just feel a lot simply felt the need to be conservative, maybe even subconsciously wanted AOU's numbers to blow them away. Either way, these numbers don't surprise me in the least.

BTW, I saw it and it was freaking awesome. A lot more emotional and philosophical depth in this than the first Avengers. If critics loved the first but merely gave this a pass I have NO idea why.

• Like 5