Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

wtf, now I'm definitely going blackout on Star Wars if Disney thinks scenes as pivotal as that in Avengers are okay to release publicly.

Yeah, I am going blackout on Star Wars. Only watched the 1st teaser. I got the 2nd teaser at Age of Ultron, but left to use the restroom during it. :ph34r:

• Like 1

wtf, now I'm definitely going blackout on Star Wars if Disney thinks scenes as pivotal as that in Avengers are okay to release publicly.

it's in like all the tv spots

Yeah, I am going blackout on Star Wars. Only watched the 1st teaser. I got the 2nd teaser at Age of Ultron, but left to use the restroom during it. :ph34r:

Complete BvS blackout from this point forward for me.

• Like 1

Don't think so.

Many pre-christmas meltdowns expected on OW.

But the empire will strike back with the holidays start and then with a big boom...

As long as people take into account December in their predicts, I don't think Star Wars will disappoint anyone

• Like 1

It did. I returned after 8 hours and was freaked out to see Chrome's sad page icon.  :lol:

You should play the dinosaur game which is built into Chrome when sites crash or don't load. Kind of like Mario, but with a dinosaur, so like the Super Mario Bros movie.

You know it's really weird and quite a shame. We had such high expectations for this film and a few hours ago we thought the OD and OW records were both a done deal...

Now we are all disappointed over a potential $89 million OD. Shows you how spoiled we have been with historical moments like DH2's OD and TA1's OW... We are now in the era where we are expecting above and beyond and not getting it lol

Well you must not have been on earlier when the estimate was 87m or so. Its been a roller coaster.

• Like 2

Well you must not have been on earlier when the estimate was 87m or so. Its been a roller coaster.

Oh no I remember that. Was about 9 hours ago. But most were expecting more because that was a DHD estimate and Variety was... Well 89 to 98...

• Like 1

Anyone with a PS4 and MKX so we can kill time? Not sleeping tonight until we get official numbers tomorrow. 

No MKX.

So sleepy. Waiting for RTH to drop the proverbial city.

• Like 2