Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

When I returned from my Mayday Marvel Mania I expected some solid predictions from the "experts" about the Friday numbers. Instead, all I've seen is some psychotic yo-yoing in the thread title with no one having a clear picture on what the final tally will be. Weak.

The real numbers will be out by late morning so I'll just ignore this thread and its ever-changing title until then. :mellow:

• Like 1

Yeah l i was saying earlier about pre-sales among other things, lower it to 89-93, DH2 record may still be in play will see . Thing is took pre-sales into account but they were obsurd

No $100 million ? Avengers : Age Of Floptron

I have that comic :)

I have a few copies myself. West Coast Avengers is a very underrated series. So is the Hawkeye Mini-Series...

Hawkeye_Vol_1_1.jpg

I was kinda hoping the Hawk would end up with Mockingbird(Bobbi Morse from Agents of SHIELD), guess not after the revelations of this film.

• Like 2

I have a few copies myself. West Coast Avengers is a very underrated series. So is the Hawkeye Mini-Series...

Hawkeye_Vol_1_1.jpg

I was kinda hoping the Hawk would end up with Mockingbird(Bobbi Morse from Agents of SHIELD), guess not after the revelations of this film.

I agree. Maybe we will see it in the future..

• Like 1

you could, by starting to read reviews :P

Why? Why would I care about the opinions of pompous judgmental people most of whom have no certification or mandate to validate their opinions whether I agree or disagree with them? Opinions are like---well, you know the rest. ;)

• Like 1

I agree. Maybe we will see it in the future..

For that to happen one of two events that both happen to start with "D" would have to occur, something that I doubt would in a Marvel/Disney created universe.