Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Soooo.....when will a film break DH2 OD? Avengers 2 had the best chance of any film and even it couldn't do it....and with a December release date I don't see Star Wars doing it either. Maybe the third Avengers film?

Soooo.....when will a film break DH2 OD? Avengers 2 had the best chance of any film and even it couldn't do it....and with a December release date I don't see Star Wars doing it either. Maybe the third Avengers film?

Nope, (if gossips about story are true) more like fourth movie.

Under $90m is disappointing (if true) but I think it just shows that there's an upper limit to how much even a hugely anticipated movie can make on a school day with a low 3D share. I think it'll take a huge fan driven movie in July with a larger 3D share to beat the record.

I still thinks legs for this will be better than people expect. So far GA reactions seems more favourable than critics or fanboys, kind of a DMC/SW prequels situation (though AOU is a better movie).

Edited by Darth Homer

IW1 won't top Avengers, let alone DH2.

IW1 won't top Avengers, let alone DH2.

Nah. The way F7 passed DH2 leaves me thinking that by the time IW1 is released, passing DH2 won't be that much of a feat.

• Like 1

Doubt it. If it's as good as the first it should be fine.

That's a big if. Don't forget that STAR WARS VIII opens just weeks after.

It was a lot less anticipated than the first Avengers. I don't really see it as a comparable situation.

So you are expecting an increase?