#ED

Avengers Weekend Actuals: 191.27M (Only -11% on Sunday)

I think its not a bad number. Dont forget sunday was boosted bcos some of the saturday business spilled over to sunday. Otherwise normal sunday would have been around 45m. So 12.6 monday aint bad.

Sequel factor I guess. They always have bigger drops.

LOL at the reactions. I'll just wait until the rest of the week to see what happens. It was bound to drop harder than normal. What would have been a good drop?

I think its not a bad number. Dont forget sunday was boosted bcos some of the saturday business spilled over to sunday. Otherwise normal sunday would have been around 45m. So 12.6 monday aint bad.

Agree.

• Like 2

I think its ridiculous to expect legs like the 1st film. this will have normal blockbuster legs. So this is just a normal drop. We need to wait until wednesday(I am expecting a huge drop) to extrapolate rest of the run.

I dont see > 2.4x anyway. So this is normal.

Even the first Iron Man's Mon dropped 73.4% from Sunday, CA:TWS' dropped 73.5% (tho that was an April opener) so prob best to wait and see how the rest of the week and the 2nd weekend pans out.

but seriously, though: FLOP!

If a 13 is infront of the number you wont see me here before it closes in theaters ;(

I expect/hope 15-16 but i'm prepared for more :)

It's a good thing then that 13 is not in front of the number. ;)

Jesus, we're disputing a movie with a 11% drop on Sunday with doom and gloom??? Really??? Dropping 11% is actually pretty good for a sunday with 2 big openers.. The overreaction to this movies box office has been Bi-Polar to say the least.. It's a HIT, No, it's a FAILURE, nonsense.. Already crossed 1 Billion Dollars, so at this point, who cares???

:sadno: