kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Worked about 4 hours today and the theatre was quite dead. It's a pro-D day in my school district, but most people still work, and there's not a lot of people that know the theatre is actually open for matinees on Pro-D days.

Altogether for all the 1:00 and 3:00 shows (we have 5 screens) there were less than 20 people! It was completely empty! But all but 3 were at Avengers so that's understandable...

Unless Rth decides to drop by post 10pm or so, these will be the last numbers we get till 3am Pacific Time when a random guy at Deadline will decide to update his box office numbers article. And doesn't look like this thread has been cleared for derailing unlike last week.

So.... how about those numbers???

You'll just have to be clever and slip them in or hope the Mods are drunk... Preferably both.

Certain topics tend to be like a bat single however...

Both times I saw AOU, I never had the SW7 trailer attached.. No trailers the 1st time I saw it, then a few trailers including the F4 Reboot looked abysmal...

They played the SW trailer on 3d and IMAX 3d.

ITS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

In your opinion.

I'm not interested unless it comes on tv. I'm not paying money to see it in the theaters I don't care who thinks its good. 

I have other movies I'm more interested in.

• Like 3

In your opinion.

I'm not interested unless it comes on tv. I'm not paying money to see it in the theaters I don't care who thinks its good.

I have other movies I'm more interested in.

GODDAMMIT E. GODFUCKINGDAMMIT. FUUUUCK.
  • Like 1