kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Draymond is getting clowned this series.

But it could be worse. You could get clowned by Austin Rivers. This fucking guy

<script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

He should not be guarding Marc Gasol? But he isn't the problem. The soft ass Curry and Thompson.

But yeah, Austin Rivers and JJ Reddick. :ph34r:

• Like 1

And by now it would have passed 30m..... :)

Anyway, IM3 did 32.05M on second Saturday.... so anything less than that would be downright PATHETIC!!

AOU is maintaining a steady 10% ahead of IM3 since last Sunday, 174M vs 191M (10% more), and coming in to the weekend it was at 235M vs 212M, again a 10% difference. Even yesterday was roughly a 10% increase over IM3's second Friday. If that pattern holds then it will come in at 35.3M today.

• Like 6

AOU is maintaining a steady 10% ahead of IM3 since last Sunday, 174M vs 191M (10% more), and coming in to the weekend it was at 235M vs 212M, again a 10% difference. Even yesterday was roughly a 10% increase over IM3's second Friday. If that pattern holds then it will come in at 35.3M today.

Good work there grim22. Nice observation.

He should not be guarding Marc Gasol? But he isn't the problem. The soft ass Curry and Thompson.

But yeah, Austin Rivers and JJ Reddick. :ph34r:

138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif

I still can't.

• Like 1

only 1 whos paethic is dude geting emoational over boxofiece

I've got to admit to getting emotional about box office (my dad told me to calm down when I was ranting about how successful Transformers 4 was :P ) I've also had dreams about box office...
  • Like 1

138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif

I still can't.

LOLOLOL I shouldn't laugh but fuck it.  Clippers bench been awful all season. But they are coming through when it counts. Well at least AR is.

• Like 1

I've got to admit to getting emotional about box office (my dad told me to calm down when I was ranting about how successful Transformers 4 was :P ) I've also had dreams about box office...

tumblr_m4jr3cydWk1rqmarfo6_250.gif

• Like 4

Should have seen me during the success of Avatar I and SM 2002  with that 114M OW in 3 days!!!

You are not alone believe me in getting crazy and excited when a film your rooting for against naysayers or otherwise lives up to your expectations or just does well.

YEEEEHAW DAJK!!!!" :)

• Like 1

San Andreas may be a big knock to the legs of Avengers. Looking very interesting.. Also could Rock have his first super BO breakout where hes the only big name..

Excited to see how this does. Go San Andreas... Awesome weekend perhaps for Avengers.. Could this be a 85-90+M OW2