kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

San Andreas looks like crap and I'd like it to bomb but with this terrible weekend I need some more exciting numbers...

I liked the third trailer, and I know everyone hates the song they've been using but I really dig it. I think it can a 38-43M OW.

Im serious about the screenshots. If someone could create a folder with shots off all the yearly charts, weekend index, seasonal charts, all time records, year to dates, opening weekends, movie gross pages, etc, that would be awesome.

I could care less that Keith is fucking up the articles and showdowns. I'd just hate to lose all the quantitative data. I dont go back and read the articles, but I do go back amd randomly click a movie and look at its run chart, or compare yearly weekends, and click a random movie and check out the gross order. I'd HATE to lose all of that.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 13

Im serious about the screenshots. If someone could create a folder with shots off all the yearly charts, weekend index, seasonal charts, all time records, year to dates, opening weekends, movie gross pages, etc, that would be awesome.

I could care less that Keith is fucking up the articles and showdowns. I'd just hate to lose all the quantitative data. I dont go back and read the articles, but I do go back amd randomly click a movie and look at its run chart, or compare yearly weekends, and click a random movie and check out the gross order. I'd HATE to lose all of that.

Typing "site:www.boxofficemojo.com" (which brings up all the pages on that site) on Google shows 3,030,000 results, meaning 303,000 pages of information from that site.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

• Like 3

Typing "site:www.boxofficemojo.com" (which brings up all the pages on that site) on Google shows 3,030,000 results, meaning 303,000 pages of information from that site.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Fair point.

Instead, we should send ninjas to take their database.

• Like 3

it would be easier to save all the pages as html. it would keep all the formatting and be much smaller file sizes.

Isn't it that hard to write some intelligent script to go through bom site and save every page? I'm totall zero on programming, but it shouldn't be that hard...

There are softwares that do that. I don't know which because I never had use for it, but I did know people who used them.

Edited by JennaJ