#ED

Weekend Official Estimates: SA 53.2m, PP 14.4m, TL 13.8m, MMFR 13.6m, AOU 10.9m, Aloha 10m

I guess... maybe I meant the role everybody will remember her for.

She wasn t the lead in any of the films you mentioned, ensemble or co lead with Spidey.

Easy A is a cult hit but it wasn t a big film BO wise.

Theron had to wait almost 20 years to have that.

But Theron started acting in 1995 and Monster was released in 2003 Edited by Eddy Targaryen

Moderation: I apologize for the wrestling gifs. Please continue to discuss any "Rock" related wrestling topics in The Wrestling thread here :

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/2105-the-wrestling-thread/

Also, please relax and stick to a box office discussion. Quit bickering at each other.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

[mod edit] I didn't say what I said to get a reaction out of anyone. If my opinion doesn't line up with yours perfectly and that upsets you than you should man up.

Keep talking, man. Life is short. I don't have anything against you personally, I appreciate you posting here,  but let me give you some advice, because I joined the boards when I was even younger than you- sometime the best way to get attention isn't to say the loudest and most inflammatory thing, it's to say the smartest thing. So maybe analyze things from that perspective, since this is a box office site.

Anyway, I can't man up, considering I'm the only person on the boards disappointed in those numbers. I was hoping for a 50 million weekend, especially with such an incredible marketing campain. 

Edited by Telemachos

Keep talking, man. Life is short. I don't have anything against you personally, I appreciate you posting here, but let me give you some advice, because I joined the boards when I was even younger than you- sometime the best way to get attention isn't to say the loudest and most inflammatory thing, it's to say the smartest thing. So maybe analyze things from that perspective, since this is a box office site.

Anyway, I can't man up, considering I'm the only person on the boards disappointed in those numbers. I was hoping for a 50 million weekend, especially with such an incredible marketing campain.

My intention wasn't to get attention, I simply stated my opinion on an actors persona.

• Like 1

My intention wasn't to get attention, I simply stated my opinion on an actors persona.

Well, that's your opinion, but irregardless of that, my point still stands.

Also, the Rock is the best.  Life will be more enjoyable if you let go and let Rock. One thing undeniable about the Rock: he fills a very certain role in moviegoers lives that no one else can touch- with Vin Diesel a distant second. And that has massive appeal to people. 

The Rock is this generations Arnold

They both fill that joking, super muscular cartoonish everyman niche to a tee, but from what I can tell, Rock's considered alot more attractive. 

• Like 1

But Theron started acting in 1995 and Monster was released in 2003

GA have no clue what Monster is about. It was a little indie, very tough film that did well for its non existent budget and won her an oscar but GA didn t see this film.

Monster is a landmark film for cinephiles and Theron admirers/fans.

Imperiator Furiosa is for the ages and a pop cultural icon in the making.

Edited by The Futurist

GA have no clue what Monster is about. It was a little indie very tough film that did well and won her an oscar but GA didn t see this film.

Imperiator Furiosa is for the ages.

Theron plays a real life serial killer - she was awesome in that!

• Like 1

I think San Andreas will go up in estimates with the west coast (and especially California) evening shows.

or down cause it'll up end into the pacific

initial estimates seem in the right ball park , also MMFR/PP2 around 3-4m,TL 2.5-3.5, Polt 2

• Like 8

or down cause it'll up end into the pacific

initial estimates seem in the right ball park , also MMFR/PP2 around 3-4m,TL 2.5-3.5, Polt 2

These seem like really bad increases.