#ED

Weekend Official Estimates: SA 53.2m, PP 14.4m, TL 13.8m, MMFR 13.6m, AOU 10.9m, Aloha 10m

His generic child friendly persona can go die in a hole though

At least he doesn't act as childish or bizarre as someone like Ansel Elgort does.

Dwayne Johnson's a cool dude, and regardless of what you think of his acting, he's incredibly charismatic and it's not hard to see why he's so successful.

Edited by Furiousarcher
  • Like 3

At least he doesn't act as childish or bizarre as someone like Ansel Elgort does.

As far as acting goes this is no comparison at all, Ansel is better in every way. The Rock is always the same yawn worthy character.

• Like 1

Poltergeist is so bad. With the exception of one absolutely beautiful scene of genuinely nightmarish visuals it's the most dickless, mundane-ass basic bitch horror movie I've seen in a while.

Great use of voice and vocabulary. I really felt the words coming off the screen.

• Like 2

As far as acting goes this is no comparison at all, Ansel is better in every way. The Rock is always the same yawn worthy character.

daqsj.gif?w=780

I don't think so.

Edited by Furiousarcher
  • Like 10

Cooper always follows up his smashes with bombs.

The Hangover > All About Steve

American Sniper > Aloha

Wow...so the new definition of always is once? Congrats on the moronic post of the day.

Yeah, I'm always surprised Dwayne Johnson has never really had much luck outside of franchise/ensemble films. Too many bad choices for star vehicles? Or maybe it was difficult for the public to embrace someone who used to go by the moniker "The Rock" as a movie star? It's kind of a shame, he's quite charismatic and funny.

• Like 4

What, his persona is as boring as boring can get. Thankfully (based upon the trailers) it looks like he kicks the persons for this movie

Ansel Elgort has the personality of a stick of butter.

• Like 7

Yeah, I'm always surprised Dwayne Johnson has never really had much luck outside of franchise/ensemble films. Too many bad choices for star vehicles? Or maybe it was difficult for the public to embrace someone who used to go by the moniker "The Rock" as a movie star? It's kind of a shame, he's quite charismatic and funny.

I think his best movie is The Rundown and also where he's at his best and yet it's one of his poorest performers.   Success and failure often seems arbitrary. Then again that was early in his movie career, now it probably make twice as much.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

I wonder if Ethan and Ansel Elgort are in some kind of relationship together, because no one should be this defensive of someone like Ansel Elgort.

No one? More like EVERY girl at my school...