#ED

Weekend Official Estimates: SA 53.2m, PP 14.4m, TL 13.8m, MMFR 13.6m, AOU 10.9m, Aloha 10m

I'm not trolling, someone else brought Elgort into the discussion. All I did was state my distaste for The Rock'ds persona

Strong, masterful trolling. You are a genius in that art. :lol: Keep it going kid. I am just chilling while I watch it happen.

It's about having opinions.

I am still waiting for his opinion on Paul Blart 2, a movie he hyped immensely over 2 months and when the time came... nothing happened.

I'm not trolling, someone else brought Elgort into the discussion. All I did was state my distaste for The Rock'ds persona

You still got quite defensive when I brought Elgort up, like you always do.

Edited by Furiousarcher

I am still waiting for his opinion on Paul Blart 2, a movie he hyped immensely over 2 months and when the time came... nothing happened.

Many do that here. They hype / overpredict things. Then they disappear. BKB is an exception though.

Edited by kayumanggi

San Andreas gets to north of 15 today that is excellent ignoring The Scorpion King and Hercules(spin-off/prequel,and based on a graphic novel) this will be better than all of The Rock's solo starts and should be able pass both the domestic totals of Faster(23 million I think) by Saturday and Snitch(42 million something like that) by possibly Sunday.

It's bad enough when Ethan brings up Ansel Elgort and/or Transformers. It's worse when the topic takes over the thread.

I don't usually being those things up out of the blue, usually people are already talking about them when I join the conversation

I was really excited for Tomorrowland too and I haven't seen that yet either. There are a lot of movies that I would love to see in theaters that I just end up waiting until they're in Redbox to see.