Asyulus

Weekend Actuals | Spy 29.09M, SA 25.84M, Ins3 22.69M, Ent 10.28M, MM 7.83M, PP2 7.57M, TL 7.2M, AoU 6.34M

You're basing it off of nothing and passing your opinion as a fact. Don't even try it. If you're so sure Ant-Man will hit 200m lets make a bet shall we?

I'm basing it of the Marvel brand and the confidence.

And WOM, that's important too. If its good, it will help carry this thing.

One mixed trailer is not enough to say it won't.

The concept just isn't appealing to the GA, that is the problem Edited by Ethan Hunt

Like I said you're basing it off of nothing. Brand helps, but doesn't guarantee. I've heard nothing, but comments like "that looks stupid" for Antman.

• Like 1

Don't give me that crap about "basing it off for nothing".

You're the one giving crap. You're basing a prediction for a movie off of the brand name only. There's no data to back you up, it's your opinion, not a fact. Deal with it.

I enjoyed Spy but it wasn't 95%-on-RT good. I didn't find it that much better than The Heat, which got a 65%. Maybe it's because critics love Paul Feig for continuing to tell stories about women and for turning someone who looks like Melissa McCarthy into a movie star? Which is fine by me. 

But I'm not surprised the #s were what they were: pretty good but nothing special. 

You're the one giving crap. You're basing a prediction for a movie off of the brand name only. There's no data to back you up, it's your opinion, not a fact. Deal with it.

(This is getting ridiculous...)

You know what, fine. If you want to prove us wrong with your "so called logics", fine I'll accept that. But don't ruin the anticipation for other people.

Conversation closed! :angry:

You know what, fine. If you want to prove us wrong with your "so called logics", fine I'll accept that. But don't ruin the anticipation for other people.

We're not ruining anything for anyone

I enjoyed Spy but it wasn't 95%-on-RT good. I didn't find it that much better than The Heat, which got a 65%. Maybe it's because critics love Paul Feig for continuing to tell stories about women and for turning someone who looks like Melissa McCarthy into a movie star? Which is fine by me. 

But I'm not surprised the #s were what they were: pretty good but nothing special. 

Would you give it a positive review?

• Like 3

Oi vey. I give up, not worth it.

95% on RT doesn't mean it's 9.5/10 quality. It just means almost all critics liked it rather than disliking it. If you like it & RT is fresh then you're in agreement with RT. It's really as simple as that (not that agreeing/disagreeing with RT matters).

• Like 2

So this weekend I've watched It Follows, Ex Machina (the only 1 of the 4 that I've seen before), Tropic Thunder, and just now finished Mockingjay Part 1. Wow, Mockingjay Part was a big letdown. Talk about a waste of a movie. The first half hour was dreadful, until Woody Harrelson showed up and Katniss gave her speech at the hospital site, but after that it never built on any momentum it had and just kind of meandered it's way to the finish.

Not that they're listening, but I would strongly urge the studios to reconsider their plans for Allegiant Part 1 and Infinity Wars Part 1 and whatever other split movies they have coming up. Nobody want to watch just part of a movie. Give us a complete story.

• Like 1