K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Hunting in packs. Good fucking luck with that. I think I'd rather deal with a T-Rex than a pack of raptors. At least the T-Rex is dumber and there is usually just one versus potentially half a dozen of them. We're lucky that meteor wiped them out.

And the Rex couldn't get in small places lol.

This weekend to me is more impressive then Avengers. People were thinking at least 150-160 for avengers from what I remember. Not to mention there were at least people thinking it would end up much high. This was estimated at like 100-110 only weeks ago then it starting rising to 125 going into the weekend then 150 after midnight then 180 after Friday and now we're watching it brake the 207 record. Granted Avengers broke the record by such a high amount that nobody even thought it was possible for a movie to go that high at that point

• Like 2

Star Wars has 0% chance of being the #1 domestically.

Reasons?

It's fine to have this opinion but when you speak in absolutes you should try to back it up.

SW is one of the most popular franchises of all time.

More so then JP.

The awareness of SW7 outside of the entertainment boards/sites is already incredible.

• Like 4