K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

And it'll happen, we all know it. Probably before 2020

Hope they actually bring a director who knows much about the "Pokemon" legacy and how the franchise should work.

I mean..the point of the franchise is to catch all Pokemon, train them and use them in battles.

You know, like the games. Know every ethics and rules about Pokemon.

I would love to see that..if its done faithfully and good.

I think it really tells something about how bad he is as an actor that he almost always only plays "charming goofball". 

Actually I think that if someone can imitate actor for comedic purposes that means that he/she really isn't a great actor. Because of that Al Pacino or Jack Nicholson aren't really as great as people think because they are so easily imitated by comedians. That just shows that they always plays same character.

Have you ever seen anyone imitate Daniel Day-Lewis or Gary Oldman? Of course not because they are so versatile actors that don't have same manners in every role. And that's what makes a really great actor.

People imitate them in their most showy and exuberant performances like Scarface and Batman. I've never seen someone imitating Pacino in Serpico, The Panic In Needle Park or A Dog Day Afternoon for exemple in the case of Pacino; Easy Rider and Crossing Guard in the case of Nicholson. And just because everybody imitate De Niro in Taxi Driver doesn't mean that his Travis Bickle performance wasn't great.

(And I did see people re-enacting "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!". Let's not act like DDL never go showy and exuberant like the likes of Pacino and Nicholson eliciting imitations too)

Edited by MADash Rendar
  • Like 3

Hope they actually bring a director who knows much about the "Pokemon" legacy and how the franchise should work.

I mean..the point of the franchise is to catch all Pokemon, train them and use them in battles.

You know, like the games. Know every ethics and rules about Pokemon.

I would love to see that..if its done faithfully and good.

There's like over 1000 Pokemon now. You can't fit that goal into a 90 minute movie.

Pokemon live action could be huge.

It'll make it way more obvious that that franchise is about people enslaving wild animals in order to make them fight each other for no other reason apart for the slave masters ego.

Pokemon live action could be huge.

There can be a Nintendo Cinematic Universe

It can all lead up to the finale

The Super Smash Avenging Brothers

Ash Ketchum (Chris Pratt) must join forces with Mario (Peter Dinklage), Luigi (James Franco), Link (Orlando Bloom), and Samus (Emilia Clarke) in order to save Princess Peach (Jennifer Lawrence) and Zelda (Shailene Woodley) from the impending world doom of Ganondorf (Jason Statham).

• Like 2

The creatures are the appeal just like the dinosaurs.

I don't think there's any point trying to turn it into some overblown blockbuster property. People quickly caught on to how shallow the premise was after the anime movies came out. These days the only ones who care about it in a narrative capacity are little kids.

Edited by tribefan695

It'll make it way more obvious that that franchise is about people enslaving wild animals in order to make them fight each other for no other reason apart for the slave masters ego.

Jurassic Park and Pokemon crossover, Dinos v Pokemons.

I don't think there's any point trying to turn it into some overblown blockbuster property. People quickly caught on to how shallow the premise was after the anime movies came out. These days the only ones who care about it in a narrative capacity are little kids.

Like that will stop Hollywood...

Digimon makes more sense then Pokemon.

Digimon has a story.

Digimon movie with Michael Bay involved in some capacity. Digimon invasion of the human world. Tons of explosions. A money making franchise waiting to happen.