Pitch Perfect 2

Aloha

Tomorrowland

Strange Magic

Poltergeist

Jurassic World isn't even in my top 5

Edited by Mitch

Not sure about the Sunday hold.

NBA finals and that Game of Thrones finale effect...

GoT finale alone would have 0 effect. NBA finals combined with GoT finals will take away the OW record from it. And I am gonna cry. And after that I am gonna nuke the world.

If it's selling out, can't theaters add more screens? Like, cancel the Tomorrowland show, give the poor person who got a ticket his money back, tell him you did him a favor and make bank.

Im not sure if its that easy to just cancel like that. Rallax would know better than I would tho.

Im not sure if its that easy to just cancel like that. Rallax would know better than I would tho.

They can't cancel a show without the permission from the distributor. At least that is how it works over here.

GoT finale alone would have 0 effect. NBA finals combined with GoT finals will take away the OW record from it. And I am gonna cry. And after that I am gonna nuke the world.

Let's see what the Saturday # is first lol. We can't even calculate the Sunday effect yet.