K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Apparently Jurassic World has the 4th highest first week trailer views on youtube in history according to Hollywood Reporter. Star Wars 7 is by far the highest with 58M views in the first week, AOU had 51M views, BvS had 49M views and JW had 48M views in the first week. These 4 trailers are by far way ahead of the rest of the pack. JW ended with 60M before release on the first teaser trailer.

If this falls even less than 50% I'm just gonna say fuck it and go with this making $500 million.

500M is happening, if you wanna get nuts we gotta start talking 550 or 600  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I loved the Tinseltown theater when I lived there.

Never been, it seems to be in a kind of shady-ish area.

It does look kinda grand from an exterior perspective though.

500M is happening, if you wanna get nuts we gotta start talking 550 or 600 :ph34r:

I'm really interested to see the 3D and IMAX shares. According to BOM (though I know we might should doubt this) it's opening in 800 IMAX theaters. At first that sounded like international level to me but Keith kept using that number with the domestic theater count.

Apparently Jurassic World has the 4th highest first week trailer views on youtube in history according to Hollywood Reporter. Star Wars 7 is by far the highest with 58M views in the first week, AOU had 51M views, BvS had 49M views and JW had 48M views in the first week. These 4 trailers are by far way ahead of the rest of the pack. JW ended with 60M before release on the first teaser trailer.

bvs >>>

No updates?

RTH just dropped his pants in Australia and the UK, so I thought he might jizz our frontyards!

BTW, now I know why my Oister-joke wouldn't work yesterday. I thought jizzing had another meaning. Lesson learned. :lol:

Never been, it seems to be in a kind of shady-ish area.

It does look kinda grand from an exterior perspective though.

Pink

Jurassic World and Star Wars potentially knocking TDK out of the top 5 DOM

Your thoughts?

I'm really interested to see the 3D and IMAX shares. According to BOM (though I know we might should doubt this) it's opening in 800 IMAX theaters. At first that sounded like international level to me but Keith kept using that number with the domestic theater count.

Worldwide number.

bvs >>>

Only youtube views counted, BvS was released on Facebook and Twitter first, Youtube later. The others were released only on Youtube first, Facebook later. Avengers and Jurassic World somehow managed to keep all the views on their main channel as well shockingly. The movieclips channels for both movies have very few views.

Pink

Jurassic World and Star Wars potentially knocking TDK out of the top 5 DOM

Your thoughts?

giphy.gif

(I watch TNT. I call up #ED for some reassurance, hug my Interstellar copies on Blu Ray and cry myself to sleep)

• Like 5

I just don't understand Brad Bird hype. Before Tomorrowland he had made only one live-action movie, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It's quote ok and enjoyable action movie, but nothing spectacular. Exactly a kind of a generic and bland franchise movie that basically any mild capable director could have done and it wouldn't have changed anything.

Excuse me... Ghost Protocol is a masterpiece!

• Like 1