K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I am sorry but 95% of  watching movies  with friends be boring without with random commentary. 

Maybe I don;t take Film as a serious art and more of time pass. 

The people sitting in the theater with you don't want your commentary though :lol:  You may not realize it but they are just too polite to tell you to shut up

Wanna make a bet? You'd think that after the disaster that 'F7 made that so AoU will be bigger for sure' was people would learn their lesson.

I will take that bet since he won't.

Before you ninja edited your post I assumed it was about me. 

Huzzah.

Higher budget sequel to at least somewhat well known series < original R rated action movie in.. February? 

It was, I just edited and reedited the post because I replied to the wrong Tele post. :P:lol:

• Like 1

Before you ninja edited your post I assumed it was about me. 

Huzzah.

Higher budget sequel to at least somewhat well known series < original R rated action movie in.. February?

One caters far more to your typical audience than the other.

• Like 1

Well not everyone watches a generic Blockbuster like they are watching 12 years a Slave either . 

You guys mostly watch films a lone so you can't really relate. 

Actually, I don't see films just on my own. Maybe half of them are on my own, but I still see dozens with others every year. My friends/family usually have the courtesy of being respectful to other audience members, and if they don't, then I tell them to be quiet and they shut up.

You don't have to be watching a movie like it's the most important thing ever in order to have a modicum of respect for other human beings.

• Like 2

All these tweets about lines brings me back to 97 when I was 7 going to see Lost World and me and my mother were in a line that was stretching all the way out the theater.

I remember the line going around the theater when I went to see The Lion King in '94. The longest line of my movie-going career!

Edited by Chaz

The people sitting in the theater with you don't want your commentary though :lol:  You may not realize it but they are just too polite to tell you to shut up

I do realize its annoying to others but without it movies are boring at theaters without it.

I am not sitting there talking the entire movie.

It is a few scenes I have to say a line or two to the friend beside me. 

Sure films like JW will do well, but most people are watching movies at home and not paying the money to see the films either(like they pay but like 20-30 bucks for a film) .

Edited by Lordmandeep