K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

God bless all those guys. They created the definitive T-Rex and Raptors, at least for me. Science and feathers be damned.

I pretty much agree.  I think T-Rex and Raptors covered in feathers would look stupid as fuck compared to the ones we got.  T-Rex breaking out of his cage in JP and Raptor kitchen scenes are all timers.

I pretty much agree.  I think T-Rex and Raptors covered in feathers would look stupid as fuck compared to the ones we got.  T-Rex breaking out of his cage in JP and Raptor kitchen scenes are all timers.

The way dinosaurs look in all media is too iconic. Damn the feathers. We have bords and chickens, thats good enough, Id rather the T-rex stay scaled.

Could you imagine the Toronto Raptors "feathering" their logo? I cant.

• Like 1

With AOU's multiplier, JW hits 408 off a 170m weekend. I think that multiplier is a worst-case scenario.

Maybe I'm being too generous with TA2's final total (465), but that would give JP4 a 413 total from 170 opening. I agree that's a worst case scenario for sure. Just like a lot of us figured IM3's 2.35 was the worst case multiplier for TA2 and it beat that, I figure JP4 should manage at least a 2.45 multi.

Edited by redfirebird2008