K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

if you think it's ok for people to villainize me for the 140 then i can take credit for the 200. people asked how 140 was possible and i gave my reasoning, just like how if they had asked how 200 was possible i would have given my reasoning. in both cases it would mean that the 70 number was incorrect, which as it turns out it is.

*Vilify.

Because Sith's 373 instantly translates to 600 million.

RIGHT...

Star Wars will depend heavily on early reviews. If the consensus is that it's the second coming of The Empire Strikes Back, it'll win the year easily. If it's the second coming of The Phantom Menace, not so much.

So apparently my brother-in-law and his friend tried to see the movie at two different theaters and it was sold out both places, was pretty packed when i saw it and I went to a matinee, people were flooding in when I left too.

• Like 1

Who predicted the highest JW OW number in Baumers game?

No idea right now...there's a thread in that forum that has all the preseason predictions, you are more than welcome to peruse it and find out.