jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Verbinski? That would be amazing. With him in charge they could definitely continue the wonderful world building of this film and fix some of the character issues. Verbinski would definitely produce a more intelligent film than the franchise has ever had

wat

wat

Verbinski made, Rango and Dead Man's Chest. Both far more intelligent films than any of the Jurassic Park films which have gotten by on being “dumb fun" (dumb fun is not necessarily a bad thing though)

I am loving to see this crushing all records owned by CB movies, even if that CB movie happens to be the best ever.

You're talking about the weekday records of TDK, right? And not the Avengers records its beating as well, right?

Verbinski made, Rango and Dead Man's Chest. Both far more intelligent films than any of the Jurassic Park films which have gotten by on being “dumb fun" (dumb fun is not necessarily a bad thing though)

You're one a kind Ethan, I'll give you that.

DMC is not very intelligent. Black Pearl is far more intelligent. And the first Jurassic Park is better made than any Verbinski film IMO. I do LOVE The Ring though.

Edited by AplandRey

Pirates 2 over Jurassic Park?  hahahahahaha

• Like 1

You're talking about the weekday records of TDK, right? And not the Avengers records its beating as well, right?

TDK = best ever. I am happy it is beating all of them.

• Like 1

LOL, this is making the media rounds right now.

raptorsquad-1-061715-1024x1024.jpg

There are a bunch of these. Nothing like a new meme to show you're part of the zeitgeist.

That is actually how movie popularity can be measured nowadays. If a movie really breaks out, the memes will follow.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

DMC is not very intelligent. Black Pearl is far more intelligent. And the first Jurassic Park is better made than any Verbinski film IMO. I do LOVE The Ring though.

Jurassic Park is a mostly boring film with a few moments of “ Spielberg flourish"