#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Well I see it doing probably 410M, which is insane money but unfortunately not good enough to be at the top :(

You're greedy!! :lol:

I think it's going to do more than CF though, might even top AOU to make it worse for me. -_-

SW7 is going to beat all of them anyway.

IDK if you'd cry; I have a friend who saw it who didn't cry, but I'd be surprised if you weren't moved by it 

I'm sure I'll be moved. ;)

The only movie that ever made me cry in my life was ET but I was 8 back then.

• Like 1

90m+ almost locked. 89m worst case scenario. I personally see 92m as the minimum possible now.

I don't know if that's the minimum. 92 would be the same internal multiplier as TS3 even though IO was more frontloaded on opening day. I think it gets into the 90's. Would be cool if it can go to 95+.

Max is so dead next weekend :lol:

I sorta feel sorry for Jandrew for making that over Fury Road club. He didn't see the film breaking out like it did, then again neither did any of us. 

Edited by Insidearcher

Those numbers... let's look at some internal multipliers:

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 100.002M

WALL-E - 93.247M

Monsters University - 92.613M

Brave - 92.176M

How To Train Your Dragon 2 - 91.817M

Toy Story 3 - 91.781M

Cars 2 - 88.046M

The king has returned.

• Like 3

I sorta feel sorry for Jandrew for making that over Fury Road club. He didn't see the film breaking out like it did, then again neither did any of us. 

Well, that seems to be Jandrew's first club that didn't suceed either?

• Like 1

I just gotta say that it makes me so happy that the two best movies so far this year have both broken out way beyond expectations.

Oh, and Jurassic World did too.

Inside Out made more than Jurassic World on Friday even when you subtract the Thursday-night grosses. I really hope it stays flat on Sat and decreases only slightly on Sun, but even then JW has to do horribly to fall second place for the weekend.

So IO made $30M+ for it's full Friday once you deduct it's Thursday preview and Tuesday secret screenings.

probably

Note: Disney reports that Inside Out received special Tuesday night screenings whose gross is not included in the reported Thursday night figure, but will be rolled in at the end of business Friday.

Inside Out made more than Jurassic World on Friday even when you subtract the Thursday-night grosses. I really hope it stays flat on Sat and decreases only slightly on Sun, but even then JW has to do horribly to fall second place for the weekend.

That depends on how much it made on Tuesday.

just a question :

why a movie in its first WE see a decrease between friday and saturday?

I mean JW is going to increase today and IO not, I want to understand

ty:)

Thursday's previews is included in with Friday's gross.

Edited by Queen Shar