#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Crazy how IO singlehandily beat every single release last summer in OW and its still second place to JW's second freaking weekend. 

I know, it just shows how bad the box office of summer 2014 really was. 

At the time or in retrospect? I'm not a 'fanboy,' but TDK at the time was wildly impressive and uncharted box office territory. I'm not saying one is more impressive than the other, but one can't understate how insane TDK was in July 2008. I felt the same way with TA and now JW. These are ALL monumental achievements in box office. 

They are but the numbers are the numbers. TDK made 80 weekdays, 75 weekend with zero competition. TA made 62 weekdays, 103 weekend with zero competition. JP4 made 87 weekdays, 100+ weekend with a PIXAR movie opening to 95+. That is undeniably impressive compared to the others.

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Like 2

The scene when

he opens the window was just perfect with that music

I loved how it was used myself. In the first it was when they showed the first dinosaur. But this time they used it to show the park was finally, finally opened and realized and that made it awesome :D

Edited by Yandereprime