#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Wow. JW could outgross F7 worldwide! Universaaaaaaaaaaal!

The people want bigger things. So that is what you give to them.

gallery_1422906117-furious.gif

jurassic-world-dino-explosion-gif.jpg-14

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

It would've maybe reached 100 mil but I couldn't see it doing much more than it already did. Dare I say that I think JW helped it... got butts to the theater and various butts need to go places, even if one theater can't seat any more butts!  :P

BTW is that IO OS number good? I know various big countries haven't gotten it yet. Disney supposedly thinks it'll be Frozen-huge in Japan.

Beating Frozen in Japan is close to impossible. 

Okay, fess up, you guys. This has been some sort of long con just to play a good on me, right? There's no way such fine, upstanding people actually liked that thing I saw last night. You're just putting me on, right? Right?!

Sorry Big Kahuna, I absolutely adore JW. Happy Father's Day btw.

• Like 1

Hoping Universal can announce three records tomorrow - largest 2nd weekend domestic gross, fastest to $400m domestic, fastest to $1b WW.

Another trifecta after last weekend's biggest OW DOM, biggest OW OS and biggest OW WW. Jurassic World can't stop, won't stop. 

• Like 1

Is OS number of Inside out good?

It seems to be much lower than Toy Story 3.

It only opened in a small percentage of the international market this weekend

Edited by eXtacy

Okay, fess up, you guys. This has been some sort of long con just to play a good on me, right? There's no way such fine, upstanding people actually liked that thing I saw last night. You're just putting me on, right? Right?!

B+, entertaining, would definitely see again

• Like 2