#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Spy will finish between 110 -115. .u are ignoring late legs. No reason for it nor to get a 4x.

Why do some think Ted 2 will open low? Trailer is funny and first was a monster hit.

Because those predicting a low opening clearly dont have friends that enjoy a good comedy every now and then, so they let their small circle of friends minority opinion cloud their judgement when predicting failing to realise that people didn't forget about Ted just because they want it to be true.

I mean there's a club for ted under 50m OW, seriously? If it comes through I'll happily eat crow but I just don't see it. People always underpredict comedies on this site.

• Like 1

how funny is it that we are bitching about a second weekend of 102 million dollars? Lol we are now just spoiled

crying.jpgcrying.jpgcrying.jpg

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Why must Universal always undershoot their Sunday projection?

Well, at least it keeps things interesting until we get actuals.

my guess is that it is better to undershoot when it comes to potential records that it is to overshoot claim that you have the record and then have to retract it on the next day. Either way they still get headlines.

• Like 2

my guess is that it is better to undershoot when it comes to potential records that it is to overshoot claim that you have the record and then have to retract it on the next day. Either way they still get headlines.

They claimed the record after the Friday estimate came out :lol: 

• Like 1

Yeah I'm thinking Saturday didn't go past 40M.

Rth said 40. In Rth we trust.

Inside Out ha conseguido 91 millones de dólares, un dato espectacular teniendo en cuenta que debuta en segundo lugar de la taquilla USA!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!

English please. No French, everyone hates the French.

I know it's not French

• Like 1

Outstanding hold for San Andreas. Should be interesting to see what comes out on top DOM, Fury Road or San Andreas. Epic battle with two vary different actioners. One hailed as an avant garde game changing masterwork, while the other delivers the heaps of disaster movie fun. WB's waiting intently to see which formula wins the day. So far as WW receipts, appears San Andreas will trump Fury Road and rather easily too.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 2