#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Rory should have won, incredible how bad he plays at times & is still clearly the #1 player in the world. I bet he wins the British.

Missing the gimme putt on 14 killed his momentum.

Edited by Bishop54

The kids in my IO showing were awful. Ruined the most quiet and touchin moment.

Obviously, I'm not four and can't relate to not being able to focus for an hour and a half, so I will give them a pass. I just won't be going to anymore matinees. :)

Just got back from seeing JW. I loved it more than I thought it would. Definitely my favourite behind the original. I kinda see what lordmandeep was saying tho. The showing was way emptier than I thought it would be considering it's got a 100m+ second weekend. 

Loved it a lot, and the product placement in that movie was hilarious. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't surprise me if IO is number one next week-I really have no clue how well Ted 2 will do.

I did do my OW predicts for all of July in the weekend predict thread meanwhile.

• Like 1

Nah, I grew out of that phase a long, long time ago. :lol:

I'm actually a bit bewildered, though. I just don't get it. Is it literally just "wow, lots of dinosaurs.... AWESOME!"?

I'm getting old in my tastes like you tele?!?! Noooooooo, I want to still be hip like the cool kids.

• Like 1

I'm actually a bit bewildered, though. I just don't get it. Is it literally just "wow, lots of dinosaurs.... AWESOME!"?

I feel a bit the same way.

The movie has no novelty factor to it.

Wouldn't surprise me if IO is number one next week-I really have no clue how well Ted 2 will do.

I did do my OW predicts for all of July in the weekend predict thread meanwhile.

Ted 2 has a chance at a 90M OW

This is more Tele's speed:

the-last-laugh.jpg

• Like 2

So my sister just called me and informed me how stressful her day was, with dealing with taking care of Mom and bickering with our brother who's a pain in the ass, she wanted to see JW.. There's a 10:25PM showing.. This would be my 2nd time.. Should I go??? :thinking: 

Sure, go support your sister. You guys'll have a nice time together and she'll appreciate it.

• Like 3