#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Is it late enough for numbers to be meaningful? I mean everyone keeps saying mid 20s seems too low.

Is it at a point where it could rise significantly? (say more than 30?)

More like high 20s.

Brave was only projected for $22 but was risen to $24.6M the next day.

For this to happen, it needs to do well in the west coast especially at night. Home only was projected for $12.5M Friday but was risen by $3M to $15.6M.

Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11

When will PIXAR do an animation with only human characters? I liked Andy scenes in TS3 more than the entire movie. And I only care about Inside Out because of the Riley. :huh:

The Incredibles was all humans characters as was Up.

Up also has the dog's (including Dug), and Kevin the bird. It's not all human characters, although the main character is a human (Carl). 

Edited by Insidearcher

I want to know where Jurassic stands vs. IO on Friday. If it's gonna be a close race I guess the Friday numbers will let us know.

I saw Inside Out tonight and it's a wonderful movie, truly. I still want JW to take this weekend though.

Is it late enough for numbers to be meaningful? I mean everyone keeps saying mid 20s seems too low.

Is it at a point where it could rise significantly? (say more than 30?)

It's like 4 in the afternoon on the west coast, will be hours until we get a good idea where things are heading

They were not THAT human, they were super heroes. And UP had the whole adventure thing who doesn't seem like a normal life.

The "human" animation also seemed more realistic in TS3.

Edited by xSabrinax

They were not THAT human, they were super heroes. And UP had the whole adventure thing who doesn't seem like a normal life.

The "human" animation also seemed more realistic in TS3.

Animating humans have really improved since The Incredibles came out although it still holds up today. TBH an animated kids film that was realistic would be kind of boring.