CoolioD1

Best Supporting Actress 2011

I think I shall throw out a prediction before SAG, Globes and BFCA all announce nominees in the next couple of days.Bérénice Bejo - The ArtistCarey Mulligan - ShameVanessa Redgrave - CoriolanusOctavia Spencer - The HelpShailene Woodley - The Descendants Kicking out Chastain because she's just in too many films and will probably split her vote. Mulligan seems to be on the rise, if voters watch Shame for Fassbender they're going to end up seeing her supposedly great performance as well. We can all pray that... *gulp* Melissa McCarthy isn't given anymore attention at least...

Current:Sandra Bullock for Extremly LoudJessica Chastain for The HelpVanessa Redgrave for CoriolanusOctavia Spencer for The Help5th spot-someone from The Artist? War Horse? Descendents? Midnight in Paris even?

Update:Madame Oct for HelpJessie for HelpBej for ArtistSandy for LoudWoo for Decsend

I'm pulling for Melissa McCarthy. I would love to see the Awards Daily Forum have a meltdown.

I prefer to choose thinking on the best of the year. Mc Carthy performance it's onedimensional, it's easy to do, and it barely has any memorable scene. I'm seriously surprised by her awards traction so far. I'm really praying they leave her out of the list.My preds:BejoChastainSpencerWoodleyRedgraveIt would be amazing to see Mulligan get in.

Redgrave seems like a very, very, very longshot. She couldn't even make the BAFTA longlist.Right now, I say that Bejo wins this award. Though that could definitely change after a few more awards have been given out.

Edited by CoolioD1

What I have in the game:Supporting Actress:Berenice Bejo for The ArtistJessica Chastain for The HelpVanessa Redgrave for CoriolanusOctavia Spencer for The HelpShailene Woodley for The DescendantsAlt: Sandra Bullock for Loud and CloseAgain I have not updated it in a while. Bullock is out. Redgrave who once was considered a lock seems to have lost buzz.