The Jungle Book (1967)

15 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Jungle Book (1967)

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I like to call this "Disney's Finest Hour" Really, Disney's final animated film has always been my favorite. Great songs, funny film, great voice acting. It all comes to this legend of a film. The Jungle Book, one of the greatest animated films in history.A++As you can tell I'm a bit of a fan of this film.

• Like 2

I like to call this "Disney's Finest Hour" Really, Disney's final animated film has always been my favorite. Great songs, funny film, great voice acting. It all comes to this legend of a film. The Jungle Book, one of the greatest animated films in history.A++As you can tell I'm a bit of a fan of this film.

I can't really argue or add any more to what you wrote. :)

The other one I loved that I always found underated was Robin Hood, as well as Peter Pan and some other goodies. Then after The Rescuers Disney cartoons fell flat until The Little Mermaid.

I think the Little Mermaid and Aladdin were the last two I bought on VHS. Any others after that were on dvd by then.

omg such a long time since I last saw this (but on the big screen!) - as a double feature with some Disney short where they obviously did charakter and cell studies for Jungle Book. Anybody has a hunch what this could have been? (The Jungle Book itself is only about 1 1/4 h, just right for a kid's film). Kaa got reincarnated as "Sir Hiss" some years later in "Robin Hood".Until "The Lion King", "The Jungle Book" featured Disney's best songs and music. And while it is debatable if the film gets the tone of Kipling's Mowgli stories right, it is a classic which can stand proudly on its own. A.

The other one I loved that I always found underated was Robin Hood, as well as Peter Pan and some other goodies. Then after The Rescuers Disney cartoons fell flat until The Little Mermaid.

It's like I'm posting under a different name. :)

Jungle book is Disney's best. followed by Aladdin, Lion King and Robin Hood.

• Like 1