baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Man of Steel > Every Superman movie

And now I sit down and watch this thread burn.

I will say that at least I remember most of MoS. Can't say that for any of the other Superman films I've seen. I may as well have never seen Returns. I remember nothing at this point.

• Like 1

Since we never see wayne knight's body I'm gonna assume he comes back deformed from his dino attack with a golden eye patch and a couple metal limbs (or raptor legs. idk i'm workshopping this) as the villain for jp5.

• Like 2

Boba Fett worship is so weird. Even in the OT he's not one of the interesting characters

I always thought he was an idiot. like the moment he joins the action he dies. when I was a kid I thought he was a joke character. I was surprised people are SUPER SERIOUS about him. so I hope his movie is just him fucking up a bunch.

• Like 2

Since we never see wayne knight's body I'm gonna assume he comes back deformed from his dino attack with a golden eye patch and a couple metal limbs (or raptor legs. idk i'm workshopping this) as the villain for jp5.

Or something like this

• Like 1

How was the bathing scene of the dwarfes?  :ph34r:

As you would expect it to be. I'd have about 2/3 of the extra AUJ stuff in, leave the rest out (besides the trimming I would do to the regular edition scenes).

With Ted 2 disappointing, Tomorrowland now has a genuine shot at ending in the top 15 movies of summer for BSG purposes. Tomorrowland will end at around 95-96M, could finish #15 for summer.

Spy will finish ahead of it, pushing it down to 8. Pixels, Minions, MI5, and Ant Man will def beat it. MMXXL, Terminator, and F4 are likely to beat it. That would already push it down to 16. Not considering if Trainwreck and/or Vacation beat it, which is possible too.

• Like 1