baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Jurassic Park might be the superior movie overall nothing in the Jurassic franchise will ever top the epic, orgasmic, bombastic, fantastic last 20 minutes of Jurassic World.

The T-Rex scene in first topped it, easily.

Jurassic Park might be the superior movie overall nothing in the Jurassic franchise will ever top the epic, orgasmic, bombastic, fantastic last 20 minutes of Jurassic World.

I'm basically convinced now that all Star Wars needs to do is have Han, Luke and Leia in a shot for shot remake of the first movie's ending and 600M domestic is guaranteed.

The T-Rex scene in first topped it, easily.

The entire first movie topped it.

• Like 1

I'm so excited for the awkward shoehorning of iconography we'll see in force awakens. people will go nuts for it.

Does that ever work?

All I can think of was the failure of Superman Returns and the prequels.

The SW teasers looks like the throw back stuff is tastfully blended in with the new.

Eh, the third act of JW was non stop action and thrilling as hell. I think it captured the essence of the franchise brilliantly for a new generation.

It was never gonna top JP, but it's not getting the numbers it's getting because of a fluke. People genuinely love this movie.

• Like 1