baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I wish these raptors were able to eat the kids in the kitchen, especially the girl.

the girl using her reflection to trick one of the raptors = smarter and better than anything the annoying children in jurassic world do.

• Like 2

I wish these raptors were able to eat the kids in the kitchen, especially the girl.

But... but that girl is a GENIUS HACKER! :P:ph34r:

Honestly, it is getting pretty predicable how all the kids in the JP franchise have plot armor. The kids will never be eaten. I think we have to live with that for these films.

• Like 1

The subplot about letting the stuntman die in an earlier episode was the hardest I've laughed at anything this year.

So funny. Absolutely loved the scene where Erlich was grilled by the "lawyer" in the finale, too. Generally there's at least a couple belly laughs a week

But that flashlight with the T-Rex...unforgivably stupid. lol

Eh. clearly she learned how to deal by the end. kids in these types of movies in general usually annoy me (they did in all the sequels) but I like the kids in jurassic park. majority of the time they're actually pretty useful as characters.

• Like 1

Is he alive after getting shot in the face or is that just in the minds of the characters?

:lol:

The odds of him being a hallucination of 4 different major characters are remote. The slow-mo of the bullet showed it went through the side of his face and jaw, so his brain wasn't hit at all. Very messy and you'd have to do a lot of emergency bleeding control, but survivable.

• Like 1

The odds of him being a hallucination of 4 different major characters are remote. The slow-mo of the bullet showed it went through the side of his face and jaw, so his brain wasn't hit at all. Very messy and you'd have to do a lot of emergency bleeding control, but survivable.

Lol,

everyone survives

:lol: Except the poor cute girl that shows up as an hallucination on Will's scenes. 

I'll say it again, the older kid is by far the best character in the film (not that he's a great or even all that good of a character)

Up until they get themselves into trouble, his entire part literally consists of staring intensively at girls.

• Like 1

I'm pretty surprised hannibal seems to have like this huge gigantic tumblr fandom (not huge gigantic enough apparently....). it plays like an art film much of the time. especially this season. is it really just the homoerotic overtones that do it for them?

I'll say it again, the older kid is by far the best character in the film (not that he's a great or even all that good of a character)

oh ethan

• Like 3