Alpha

Wednesday Numbers | Official Estimates: Magic Mike XXL - 9.3M; Terminator: Genisys - 8.9M

Not sure where the hate on TG is coming from. It's honestly doing numbers I expected. Did everyone expect a 20M OD? I'm confused.

• Like 2

Not sure where the hate on TG is coming from. It's honestly doing numbers I expected. Did everyone expect a 20M OD? I'm confused.

Nobody is really hating.

It is a bomb Ed. Expected or not. Besides, I think most were thinking 11-13M OD. 

• Like 1

Hearing dire WOM on Terminator already.

Not surprised. I thought the trailer was laughable.

"Come with me if you want to live!" Haha.

And Channing Tatum, that's what you get for slagging the Scream franchise. He said to Howard Stern GI Joe contract from Paramount could have been worse, he could have been made to do Scream 5. Well, Let's see Magic Mike XXL do the $175m adjusted gross of Scream 2, you prick.

Lmao WTF. He didn't diss the scream Franchise.

Gets What MM didn't even flop lol

Great hold for IO. It's down only 20% from last week. Looking at a 35M weekend and total of 260M+ before Minions open. 350M looks like done deal now and it could get close to 400M. One of the most impressive runs of the year.

I honstley do not know why Hollywood thinks they need to bring these series back from the dead. Jurassic Park was a success Terminator however well nothing was ever going to top Terminator 2 and now there bringing back Ghostbusters in a different twist we'll see how that goes next year.