vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

On Friday, July 3rd of that year, nothing that grossed more than $1M increased by over 60% from Thursday.

Doubling would be a 100% increase...

DHD's writer has no idea what he his writing. Forget about them. 

On Friday, July 3rd of that year, nothing that grossed more than $1M increased by over 60% from Thursday.

Doubling would be a 100% increase...

I always figured there would be a big increase today. Inside Out and Jurassic World are clearly still hot and Terminator older fan-base is much more likely to see it today then on a weekday. I even expect a Magic Mike XXL increase later tonight. While one or two of these movies could decrease. Things should be interesting later tonight. I'm going to see Terminator Genisys for the 4th day in a row tonight with some friends. So I will be adding to that box office. Sadly my wife and her friends will be seeing Magic Mike.

Went to see Magic Mike tonight.

They still didn't get it right. Not enough dances/shows.

Lots of seemingly improvised dialogue. Bad acting and long I mean loooonng drawn out scenes where nothing happens.

Thought this one looked like it was performance performance performance but it's even slower than the first film.

If anything Genisys was too ambitious.

It needed a better director. It was the key. And a better Kyle Reese. He was kinda terrible, IMO.