WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I don't know if he's a troll. More like a random word generator that mostly uses words heavily used on this forum. Like flop.

He must really use a lazy word generator then.

I love how he constantly keeps absurd predictions. "No way Ant-Man misses 70m with that opening weekend number. Ant-Man won't hit 400m at this point!" Yeah right! Talks about something indeed.

Edited by Insidearcher

Hahaha oh Ant-Man. I knew this wouldn't appeal to anyone but the Marvel fanbase. My "you're nuts" prediction of under 150m for Ant-Man is alive and well. Suck it haters.

Yes, because the general consensus of Thor/Cap numbers were WAY off.

He must really use a lazy word generator then.

I love how he constantly keeps absurd predictions. "No way Ant-Man misses 70m with that opening weekend number. Ant-Man won't hit 400m at this point!" Yeah right! Talks about something indeed.

Lol, I didnt say these words. And don't use word generator, stop reprepimanding someone. Edited by DynamiX

I really don't wanna see Agent Carter, Daredevil or Agents of SHIELD but the IT IS ALL CONNECTED thing forces me too. The is gonna be a long Summer. 

They're making something relatively simple way, WAY too complex. When you start adding in Agents of SHIELD, other superheroes and an Avengers sequel that literally ends with the Avengers made mostly up of supporting superheroes, it's natural that audiences' attention spans will slip very quickly.

This is just getting way too much, as much as I did like Ant Man I am now finding myself rolling my eyes at most of the MCU stuff. Too much.

What would YOU have done? And this is not a rhetorical "let's see YOU do better" in their defense, I'm legitimately curious.

• Like 1

No its not. Marvel is the same shit every time and it bores me at times.

Friday the 13th is the same shit and i love it. We all have our preferences.

I love Marvel AND Friday the 13 so lemme ride on your shoulders

• Like 2

I really don't wanna see Agent Carter, Daredevil or Agents of SHIELD but the IT IS ALL CONNECTED thing forces me too. The is gonna be a long Summer. 

Daredevil is rather awesome tbh. And the connections to the movie universe are barely noticeable. Its pretty standalone. And i enjoyed Agent Carter quite a bit. They nailed the 1940 pulp vibe perfectly imo

• Like 2

Yes, because the general consensus of Thor/Cap numbers were WAY off.

I was ridiculed for my prediction, it was right. Now I get to ridicule the people who ridiculed me. It's how it works, deal with it. Also one post celebrating my victory is not a huge brag fest either.

• Like 2

Lol, I didnt say these words. And don't use word generator, stop reprepimanding someone.

Well this was a pretty absurd thing, as is a lot of your posting history quite honestly.

Edited by Insidearcher