WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I feel I will have this problem in a few years :lol:

Just pick your titles wisely. I made a mistake of buying everything I liked instead of everything I loved. Now I'm stuck with a lot of titles that might never get another re-watch. Why did I think it's a good idea to buy Oblivion and Rock of Ages any way? :mellow:

• Like 2

Just pick your titles wisely. I made a mistake of buying everything I liked instead of everything I loved. Now I'm stuck with a lot of titles that might never get another re-watch. Why did I think it's a good idea to buy Oblivion and Rock of Ages any way? :mellow:

I have Oblivion as well and actually rewatched it recently :lol: Edited by CJohn

Baumer isn't right about a lot of things so I'm just gonna assume he got lucky with this one

Minions 21.6

Ant Man 20.3

Trainwreck 11.7

JW 5.3

IO 5.1

GRAIN OF SALT PEOPLE GRAIN OF SALT

Thanks Gopher.

Just to note, yesterday's numbers fell because WC didn't turn up. Could be the same today, for whatever reason it affected Friday. 

I would think that would affect Minions because it was WC monster on OW but it was the only movie to increase yesterday from Gopher's late estimates.

Can you see your Minions CJohn?

I can see Blanks having an heart attack and Focus losing his shit after saying Ant-Man was going to demolish Minions today lol.
  • Like 2

I can see Blanks having an heart attack and Focus losing his shit after saying Ant-Man was going to demolish Minions today lol.

They thought Ant Man could handle Minions but it can't

This.

I bought a lot as a student and now have no time to watch anything. 

When you're at that state you start to think why'd I get movies I just liked? Heh.

Also Steelbooks. Luckily I only have a couple duplicates and want to keep most of what I have, but after the explosion over the last three years, I'd say a lot of value for ordinary titles has eroded spectacularly. Still have the original Inception Steelbooks and not sure what to do with them, lol. 

• Like 1

Baumer isn't right about a lot of things so I'm just gonna assume he got lucky with this one

Minions 21.6

Ant Man 20.3

Trainwreck 11.7

JW 5.3

IO 5.1

GRAIN OF SALT PEOPLE GRAIN OF SALT

Thanks. :)

JW and IO is going to be neck and neck again this weekend, I love it.

Minion SAT is a little over IO first Sat.

Can Ant Man hitting $60m with that number?

Gophers has to have inside access. No one can be that close guessing. I guess and am never that close and I have had years expierence, probably before some of you were born....lol

Edited by Mitch

Thanks. :)

JW and IO is going to be neck and neck again this weekend, I love it.

Minion SAT is a little over IO first Sat.

Can Ant Man hitting $60m with that number?

It would need 17.1M tomorrow to hit 60M, very possible if 20.3 happens.

Gophers has to have inside access. No one can be that close guessing. I guess and am never that close and I have had years expierence, probably before some of you were born....lol

He has confirmed he has inside access.
  • Like 2

is that good for Ant Man. Can't really tell

Considering the film IMHO is the second best Marvel film next to IRON MAN, no!! However, the second weekend (after the word gets out thats it;s good) should be one of the least drops in Marvel history.

WOM may do well here.