WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

The thing of it is your opinion is your own, but you are slandering him by claiming that with some apodictic certainty that JW is a lesser movie than those three.  You can feel otherwise, but these are all a matter of opinion.  JW is on par with TA and better than Avatar imo.  See what I did there?  I stated an opinion.

I'm not stating an opinion and he didn't either.

You can like JW better but saying JW's better than TA, Avatar and Titanic. NO

JW is really fun but it barely has any story and all its characters (except Owen) is flat out boring.

TA, Avatar and Titanic are all overrated but they're still better movies than JW

Thats your opinion. Everyone has their own opinions like Baumer just said. And not everyone has to conform to your views.

Minions comes out this week.   :)

Yeah, it is over. Minions is claiming first place on Thursday. Paper Towns will probably throw Ant-Man to 4th place. 

• Like 1

I'm not stating an opinion and he didn't either.

Yes, you are.  You said that to claim JW is better than those three films ahead of it is wrong.  It's not wrong if it's his opinion.  

A movie called Suicide Squad, as in suicide, as in killing yourself. People on the internet may think that's a good title, but the GA will think that's a sick and disturbing title and I'll agree with them. It does Watchmen numbers at best.

Haha quit predicting box office, you are clearly shit at it. SS will clear 300m with ease. Seriously the amount of stupidity in that post is baffling.

Edited by jessie
  • Like 1

Yes, you are.  You said that to claim JW is better than those three films ahead of it is wrong.  It's not wrong if it's his opinion.  

If he said it's his opinion or he likes JW better, I wouldn't have said anything.

If he said it's his opinion or he likes JW better, I wouldn't have said anything.

He's always stated that he thinks JW is better than most films.  

I really like JW and IMO it's better than Avatar and nearly on par with TA, but not as good as Titanic. I like all four, though.

That's exactly how I feel.

• Like 2

opinion

əˈpɪnjən/

noun

a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Opinion =/= fact. Saying ANY movie is better than ANY movie is an opinion because everyone has different likes/dislikes and different ways of thinking.

He doesn't HAVE to say it's his opinion because they're all opinions at the end of the day. It's not exactly rocket science..

Saying JW is better than TA is an opinion.

Saying TA is better than JW is ALSO an opinion.