grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/17-7/19 | Ant-Man 57.23M DEMOLISHING , Minions 49.27M TOXIC WOM, TW 30.1M,IO 11.54M, JW 11.45M CRUMBLING

Starting a Sarah Connor Chronicles rewatch.

Headey  :wub: McCreary  :wub:

I miss stanning for this.

I actually think McCreary's work for Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica beats anything Giacchino did for LOST, and Giacchino ruled the world with his LOST music.

• Like 1

I actually think McCreary's work for Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica beats anything Giacchino did for LOST, and Giacchino ruled the world with his LOST music.

We're comparing the best with the best here but Abel Korzeniowski might just topple both with Penny Dreadful if the show lasts long enough.

Speaking of TSCC, John's suicidal love interest is playing Rachel McAdams' sister in True Detective. Didn't recognize her at all. Apparently she was in Hunger Games and Percy Jackson too.

Does anyone have Fridays numbers for this coming weekend?

If there are any blockbusters opening you can ask Excel, otherwise we'll have to wing it

• Like 5

They fallin' for that Stoll Swag

Ant-Man-Darren-Cross-Marvel.gif

I think my favorite thing about Ant-Man is Stoll having to say something along the lines of this "It's too bad you're not bigger so I can shoot you!"

• Like 2